cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maildotraj
Occasional Member - Level 1

SpoDom Expense Claim

I am not able to claim SpoDom Entertainment Expense claim through SAP Concur. I mean, I do not know exact process to claim SpoDom Entertainment expenses through SAP Concur, can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maildotraj question for you...have you created an expense report in SAP Concur before or is this your first time? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
maildotraj
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, I am aware and using SAP Concur to claim my DTC expenses but not aware about claiming SpoDom Entertainment Expenses.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maildotraj the process for claiming an expense no matter the expense type doesn't really change. The only thing you might see with some expense types is some additional required fields. SpoDom Entertainment is something specific to your company, so there might be some requirements of that expense type that we won't be privy to. 

Is there an actual expense type named SpoDom Entertainment? What is a SpoDom Entertainment expense? Also, was this an expense you paid for on a company assigned credit card or your own personal card? I'll need a little more information to better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.