cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoffcl03
Occasional Member - Level 1

Split hotel depenses in 2 different dates and different people

Hello,

I have paid 2 times 3 nights of hotel rooms for 4 differents persons. Now I have the problem that I cannot introduce this in concur, because there are violation of date, amount etc. 

How can I split this in Concur, that it will work. Even when I give 6 days, I got errors, because I use an hotel room on the weekend, with is not allowed with our company. 

I have split all the amounts now, for all the days, with an explication, but the errors persist. Thanks for your help. 

Best regards.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hoffcl03 you need to enter a comment for the the three hotel itemizations I have highlighted below. That will clear up the red colored alerts that prevent submission. The yellow alerts are warnings/reminders only and do not prevent submission.

Once you provide comments for the three items, you should be able to submit.

KevinD_0-1664406311934.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hoffcl03 you need to enter a comment for the the three hotel itemizations I have highlighted below. That will clear up the red colored alerts that prevent submission. The yellow alerts are warnings/reminders only and do not prevent submission.

Once you provide comments for the three items, you should be able to submit.

KevinD_0-1664406311934.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hoffcl03
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks, that's help. All red flags are gone and there were only orange flags. I could submit the expense note. Hopefully did it get accept now also an second control. 

Best regards, Carlo