cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwulfdeit
Occasional Member - Level 3

Special treatment of Daily Allowance (Incidentals) in SAP ICS Integration

Hi community,

I am getting desperate about the behavior of the "Daily Allowance (Incidentals)" in the SAP ICS Integration, it always results in an runtime error and we do not understand why.

Preconditions: We are working with the Travel Allowance Service (TAS) utilizing all types of "Daily Allowance" expense types the system offers:

• Daily Allowance [FXMLS] for the German statutory allowance (aka Verpflegungspauschale)
  • Daily Allowance (Lodging) [FXLDG] for the German statutory allowance (aka Übernachtungspauschale) and finally 
  • Daily Allowance (Incidentals) [FXINC] for our Company Travel Allowance 

The tax config is setup properly and all expense types are assigned to "0%" group, so tax reclaim code GA for both domestic and non-domestic trips.
The expense types FXMLS and FXLDG are working as intended since Day 1 but after introducing the Company Travel Allowance and utilizing the FXINC expense type along with the TAS I receive an error in the ABAP method "ADJUST_AMOUNT_TO_GROSS_AMOUNT" even though the JSON data is the same except for the expense type (FXMLS vs FXINS).

My assumption is that there must be a special treatment for FXINC compared to FXMLS and FXLDG expense types but we do not figure this out.
We are already into debugging the ABAP sources of the ICS Integration but don't get it. 😞

So I am reaching out to you as community and kindly ask you for support.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Robert

1 Solution
Solution
Flemingd
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Robert,

This cannot be answered in this thread.  I work in SAP in an ICS team. Can you please open a ticket XX-SER-CON-PE.

PLease inculde details of the issue in the ticket and ensure the system has user / logon credentials maintained. 

Please in parallel e-mail sapconcurintegration@sap.com with Att: Damien in the subject your contact details.

I will then give you a call and we can have a sharing session.  

regards,

Damien. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Flemingd
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Robert,

This cannot be answered in this thread.  I work in SAP in an ICS team. Can you please open a ticket XX-SER-CON-PE.

PLease inculde details of the issue in the ticket and ensure the system has user / logon credentials maintained. 

Please in parallel e-mail sapconcurintegration@sap.com with Att: Damien in the subject your contact details.

I will then give you a call and we can have a sharing session.  

regards,

Damien.