cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_rose
Occasional Member - Level 1

Scheduling Reports to pull data from previous fiscal period?

Hello, 

I am new to the system and am wondering if there is a way to schedule a monthly report that includes data only from the previous fiscal period. The dates of the first day of each fiscal period are not static (ie can not be assigned to the Yth of every month or first X-day of every month) but are known in advance. 

Is there a way to schedule reports using the fiscal calendar? Or is the capability limited to static start dates? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@m_rose if you configure your fiscal calendar in the system (see first screenshot) you can use the pre-defined filters from Cognos (see second screenshot). 

This is just an example of the fiscal calendar configuration

KevinD_0-1675885812006.png

KevinD_1-1675885854167.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@m_rose if you configure your fiscal calendar in the system (see first screenshot) you can use the pre-defined filters from Cognos (see second screenshot). 

This is just an example of the fiscal calendar configuration

KevinD_0-1675885812006.png

KevinD_1-1675885854167.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lpere243
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, as a delegate, can I do this reporting for my Boss? Or how do I pull a report with all the receipts for tax pourposes in Germany? Thanks in advance