cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haenelb
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Internal Order/Allocating Expenses

Hello - I'm attempting to fill in my job number to bill an expense to in the SAP Internal Order column, but after I enter it and hit save it disappears.  Anyone know why it doesn't save?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haenelb I'm looking at your expense report and I don't see any field for Job Number or anything that reads SAP Internal Order. Can you provide a screenshot for me please? This doesn't sound like anything I've ever seen on an expense report, so I'll need some sort of point of reference. If this is not related to the the actual expense report or it is something you are completing outside of the SAP Concur system, it will be difficult for anyone to provide assistance as this sounds like something specific to your company.

I'll await your screenshot and then go from there. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
haenelb

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 2.02.30 PM.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@haenelb I just tested it on your expense report and was able to save the Internal Order number. Keep in mind I just selected any Internal Order Number from the list, but it worked for me. Can you try allocating the expense again, please? 

When you click Save, and go back to the expense report, see if there is a little pie chart looking icon on the expense. If so, mouse over this and it will show you if it has been allocated and saved. 

What happens when you click the expense entry and click Allocate, it opens the Allocations screen, but the allocations area shows as blank. That might be why you think it didn't save.

If you see the pie chart icon, you should be good. Give this a try and let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
haenelb

Hey Kevin - I do see the pie chart icon on the expense after, but I assumed the number didn't save in the Internal Order as it appears blank even after saving.