cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoreyM
Occasional Member - Level 2

SAP Concur APP.........

How do I turn off that auto scan/capture on the mobile app? I'm having to turn the darn thing off with every receipt that I'm trying to upload. Is there a reason that concur is going out of their way to make their product less and less user friendly? I've been using concur for many years and it seems like they are purposefully making things "too cute" and over complicated!!

Any idea on how I can turn off that auto scan/capture when uploading receipts on the mobile app?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoreyM so I'm clear about what you are asking, when you say auto/scan, are you referring to the ExpenseIt feature or to the auto-crop feature that you see when the app turns on your camera? 

Either of these once turned off, should stay off, so I want to be sure I know exactly what you are referring to. I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CoreyM

Hello there! Yes, I want to know how to turn off the “auto” feature when taking a snapshot (using the camera) of my receipts while using the concur app. In other words, when I use the app I want to control the camera manually and not have

the app just start scanning the second it thinks it’s seeing a receipt.
I like to think that I’m pretty tech savvy but concur seems to be getting too cute with their updates. 

rlk0875

I, too, am looking for a way to permanently turn off the Auto shutter feature in the app. I have some users complaining about it. I've looked in Settings but do not see a way to turn this off. I am only able to switch it from Auto to Manual while taking the picture. Having to do this each time can be frustrating if you're taking multiple pictures.

Rebecca Kelley
CoreyM

Good luck trying to get an answer from concur. All you’re going to get is some

word of word salad reply from concur that basically answers your questions and or request for help, with more questions. 
They don’t listen at all!! Only lip service is what they’ll proved!

concur is too buy trying to figure out how to be more cutesy non-user friendly with their future updates instead of listening to their customers. Maybe it’ll take them starting to lose more business to finally open their eyes and listen to their customers instead of people that don’t live in reality.