cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esandoval1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Run report to find employees who have not submitted a specific expense type

We have an expense that employees are supposed to complete once a month. Does anyone know of a report that can be run to list all the employees who have NOT submitted an expense of this type? If it could be broken down month by month, that would be even better.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esandoval1 I'm pretty certain this can be done, but to make sure I've reached out to my Reporting contacts to see if it is possible and if so, how. Stay tuned.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esandoval1 I found out the answer. Here is what my reporting contact said:

"Yes, it’s possible.  It’s what I call an “outlier” report.  I’m only giving a very high level explanation – if the client can’t do this then they would need to purchase a custom report.  It requires using Report Studio and doing an outer-join to show all employees whether or not they have expense data (expense data limited to the desired expense type), and then using a filter to only show where the expense type is missing"

So, if you are familiar with outer joins in Cognos, you could build this report. Otherwise, you might have to contact SAP Concur and purchase a custom report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.