cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgutierrez10
Occasional Member - Level 2

Run a report that shows all expense reports submitted, by status and company

Hello,

We are looking in "Analysis" for a very basic report that shows all the reports created in the system, showing the status at this moment and the company code for which they were created. The report should permit the selection by: creation date (from xxx, to xxx) and Company code (i.e. how many reports were created from 01.08.2023 to 31.08.2023 for company code 0001?).

Only header information is needed, not the detail of every expense within every expense report.

The output of the report should be:
- Report ID
- Report Name
- Employee number
- Company
- Creation date
- Submition date
- Status of the report (pending approval, in accounting review, approved, etc)
- Total Amount of the report

Please, can anyone help confirming if this report is already created in Analysis and where can I find it? I was not able to find it, but I think that it is a very simple and basic report for the management and should be already created.

Thanks in advance
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgutierrez10 hello there. Because Company is a custom field and not used by all of our customers, we couldn't build a standard report for this.

While you are correct, it is an easy report to build, anything with custom data items (like Company) aren't included in any of our standard reports.

The report you are looking for would take less than 10 minutes to create. The only slightly tricky part would be finding with data item in the data warehouse should be used to display Company. I suggest starting with one of the six Org Unit fields.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgutierrez10 hello there. Because Company is a custom field and not used by all of our customers, we couldn't build a standard report for this.

While you are correct, it is an easy report to build, anything with custom data items (like Company) aren't included in any of our standard reports.

The report you are looking for would take less than 10 minutes to create. The only slightly tricky part would be finding with data item in the data warehouse should be used to display Company. I suggest starting with one of the six Org Unit fields.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.