cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JWS
New Member - Level 1

Returned Expense Report

My last expense report was returned by the processor, asking that I select an approver and resubmit. I had already done this on the first pass and it was approved by the appropriate project manager before it got to the processor. Why would this get returned?

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

Unfortunately, you will have to contact your processor to get the answer for this. Hopefully, you will be able to correct the issue and re-submit. We do not have access to your company's specific set up.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JWS unfortunately only the processor can answer this question. You should be able to see the processor's name in the Audit Trail of the report or listed in the email telling you the report was returned. You'll need to explain that you did select the correct approver. For some reason the processor doesn't think the correct approver was selected, so you will need to explain this to them and then resubmit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.