cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaketalley
Occasional Member - Level 1

Retrieve Hotel Nights with API

I'm using Workato to extract expense information.  The built-in connector there doesn't seem to have any method that shows either check-in/check-out dates or number of nights for a hotel stay, and I also can't seem to get that information from any of the API calls I've tried so far.  What am I missing?  That info is the in second line of the expense details in the UI, so it would be very strange for it to be irretrievable with the API.

1 Solution
Solution
RoAnnC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

I'm not sure which API you're using to do this, but you might try https://developer.concur.com/api-reference/expense/expense-report/v4.expenses.html 

It will return the hotelCheckinDate and hotelCheckoutDate. Here is an example:

"travel": {

"airlineFeeTypeCode": null,

"airlineFeeTypeName": null,

"airlineServiceClassCode": null,

"airlineServiceClassName": null,

"carRentalDays": null,

"endLocation": null,

"hotelCheckinDate": "2023-02-01",

"hotelCheckoutDate": "2023-02-03",

"startLocation": null,

"ticketNumber": null

},

Note that I am not a developer and do not play one on TV, but asked a couple of contacts and this was the suggestion I got.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
RoAnnC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

I'm not sure which API you're using to do this, but you might try https://developer.concur.com/api-reference/expense/expense-report/v4.expenses.html 

It will return the hotelCheckinDate and hotelCheckoutDate. Here is an example:

"travel": {

"airlineFeeTypeCode": null,

"airlineFeeTypeName": null,

"airlineServiceClassCode": null,

"airlineServiceClassName": null,

"carRentalDays": null,

"endLocation": null,

"hotelCheckinDate": "2023-02-01",

"hotelCheckoutDate": "2023-02-03",

"startLocation": null,

"ticketNumber": null

},

Note that I am not a developer and do not play one on TV, but asked a couple of contacts and this was the suggestion I got.

jaketalley
Occasional Member - Level 1

Ah, ok yes that worked.  I was getting the expenses, but not the details for each individual expense.

dordle12
New Member - Level 1

Prepare yourself with dordle, a new spin on Wordle that includes entertaining puzzles and user-friendly enhancements! To win, the player must first guess the new word, followed by selecting the best response. Every round, players are limited to seven incorrect guesses, so try to finish the puzzle as quickly as possible. So you think you can figure out the dordle game language? Now put yourself to the test!