cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SWyper919
New Member - Level 1

Resolving a Net Credit Exception Alert

I have a personal expense (airline tickets) made on the corporate card that has already been cleared through Concur.  The expense (flight cancelled) has since been reimbursed to the corporate card, but we have this net credit in the system we are unable to clear out.  I was able to incorporate the credit with an offsetting personal debit to try and clear out of Concur.  There are no Red Exclamation Exceptions until after it is sent to the employee it is entered on behalf of to submit.  I have entered all required documentation and notes.  How can I clear this exception or net credit out of concur?

Red Exclamation Exception states: This report has a Net Credit amount of credit card transactions; please hold the credits until you have credit card charges to offset.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SWyper919 without seeing the report itself and based on the message, it sounds like this expense report only has this one negative card charge on it. Correct? Even if you have out of pocket expenses on this report, it sounds like your company set up the system to not allow the total of card charges on a single report to be less than zero. 

What you need to do is wait for this person to incur other charges on their corp card, when those card charges come into their available expenses, add them to the report where this credit is sitting. Once the total of card charges incurred is greater than the negative amount, you should be good. Until then, you are stuck in a holding pattern due to the rule your company created. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.