cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George533768
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reservation Transaction

Hi all,

Recently we just engaged with a TMC company who use Concur travel for booking. When you make a booking through the portal, Concur will appear a transactions with cash and reservation. Whoever booked with a corporate credit card, later then the cash transaction will merge with the credit card. No issue. The issue now is whoever doesn't book with corporate card later then submit those cash transaction which mean company will reimburse them the transaction that they dint even pay for it.

My questions is can we actually hide those transactions from user that doesn't book with corporate card?

Appreciate if someone can help out.

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@George533768 Hello George!  Are you referring to the Travel Itinerary?  Is it that you would like to have the ability to hide or delete those?  I do have a question though, if the user doesn't user a CC, how are they paying for the travel booking?  Wouldn't they be booking with a personal card, which then would need to be reimbursed to the employee?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
George533768
Occasional Member - Level 2

@MelanieT  Hi Melanie, I think is travel itinerary. Yes. I want it to be hidden for those user that doesnt have corporate card during booking. When the user doesnt have CC, it will charge to our BTA account with AMEX and at the end of the month we will pay to AMEX.

Thanks

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@George533768 Hi!  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  The below settings allow for user's to delete itineraries.  This will be a manual task, as there is not a way for the system to automatically do this if certain conditions are met.  The user would have to delete them.  It would most likely be a training thing with your users.  

MelanieT_0-1707415097762.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @MelanieT,

This issue also affects me. Although deleting the expense is an option we have found situations in which the employees have submitted these as their own expenses, because they didn't pay attention to the process. They just see an available expense for them to add to a report and they do it.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@George533768 if the user didn't book with a corporate credit card, then how did they book the trip? Which card did they use?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager