Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NTS
Super User
Super User

Request undo a cancellation

Hello,

is it possible to undo a Request cancellation?

Regards

1 Solution
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @KevinD,

seems that a cancelled request can be reopened, what you need is the Request administrator rol.

Once you have assigned the rol you can go to Request -->Process Request and Reopen 🙂

NTS_0-1656402611183.png

Regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NTS Canceled requests cannot be reopened. You need to create a new request.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hello @KevinD ,

my request is an auto created request via travel, if I don't send the request seems that booking will be cancelled.

NTS_0-1655195342959.png

I'm going to oppen a case and see if we can fix it.

Regards

Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @KevinD,

seems that a cancelled request can be reopened, what you need is the Request administrator rol.

Once you have assigned the rol you can go to Request -->Process Request and Reopen 🙂

NTS_0-1656402611183.png

Regards

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NTS Yes, thank you for clarifying. I was talking from the end user's perspective. Processors do have the option. 

I'm sure this will help someone else here on the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
heatherdogs
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello, I don't think this works for a CANCELLED Request.  It does however work for a CLOSED Request.  I have a ticket in with Concur to see if Concur can un cancel a Cancelled Request.