cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shafi
New Member - Level 1

Request amount total to 0

Hello, I am trying to submit travel expenses but the total requested amount showing as 0 even though there's a number on the calculated milage. If I untick the "pay to payroll" option, the total requested amount will show correctly but then when I try to submit it will say that I have to tick the "pay to payroll", but then that changes the total to 0 again. What should I do? Thank you.

sap community.jpg

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@shafi Hello!  I was able to look at your report and also at the Paid via payroll field.  That is actually the Is Personal field, re-labeled as Paid via payroll.  So when that is checked the system makes it a Personal expense, and that is why it is making it go to $0.  Looks like they also have an audit rule that says you have to select that for this.  I would suggest reaching out to your SAP Concur Admin to see if this is how they intend it to be, or if you should be choosing a different expense type.  I will send you contact info to reach out to your Admin.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.