cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdbelljr
Occasional Member - Level 2

Report that shows returned by Processor

Looking for a report that shows current Expense Reports that have been returned by the Processor and why? Is there such a report?

Thanks,

Bob

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rdbelljr I couldn't find an exisiting report showing what you are asking for. However, I put a report together that I think would work. I've provided a screenshot so you can build out this report. This should get you very close to what you are looking for. The rest I'll let you tweak as needed. I hope this helps you. 

Sent_Back_Commenter.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rdbelljr I couldn't find an exisiting report showing what you are asking for. However, I put a report together that I think would work. I've provided a screenshot so you can build out this report. This should get you very close to what you are looking for. The rest I'll let you tweak as needed. I hope this helps you. 

Sent_Back_Commenter.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rdbelljr
Occasional Member - Level 2

Kevin, thanks a bunch, just built it and it was pretty easy!

Thanks again,

Bob Bell

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rdbelljr great to hear. Glad I could help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
bgreene
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin. I am looking for the same type of report. Are you able to create this for me at Youngstown State University?