cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HISEA
Occasional Member - Level 2

Report for a specific expense type with receipts

How do I generate a report showing a specific expense type with copies of the receipts for a particular date range?  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HISEA Cognos isn't an add on, however for the version of SAP Concur you are using, our Standard version, you have Analytics as your reporting tool. This tool does not have the report you are looking for.

Also, none of our reporting tools have the ability to pull receipt images.

The closest way to get what you are looking for, is to view the Expense Entry Analysis report from the Analytics tool. Here you can filter the report to show only one expense type. However, you will not be able to view the receipts for these entries. I've provided a screenshot of the report below for your reference.

KevinD_0-1701457688513.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HISEA hello there. Before I answer...what is your experience level with building Cognos reports? This will let me know how best to answer your question. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
HISEA

@KevinD 

Hi, Kevin - I don't have any experience with Cognos.  Is that an add on service or is it included with our subscription level? 

Also, I did chat into Concur Support and was told that it wasn't possible to generate such a report, which was surprising and disappointing, as I am sure that I asked whether this was possible before selecting Concur for our needs...which are not being met on multiple levels.    

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HISEA Cognos isn't an add on, however for the version of SAP Concur you are using, our Standard version, you have Analytics as your reporting tool. This tool does not have the report you are looking for.

Also, none of our reporting tools have the ability to pull receipt images.

The closest way to get what you are looking for, is to view the Expense Entry Analysis report from the Analytics tool. Here you can filter the report to show only one expense type. However, you will not be able to view the receipts for these entries. I've provided a screenshot of the report below for your reference.

KevinD_0-1701457688513.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
HISEA

@KevinD 

Thanks for forwarding that along.  It's helpful to be able to sort by expense type, but doesn't get me what I need.  Appreciate you trying to help me. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HISEA if you need receipt images, I believe you would need to speak with your assigned Customer Success Manager about some sort of receipt extract option we have.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey