cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TellurideTom
New Member - Level 1

'Report Audited by Concur. Risk Level Medium' What does this mean?

Do I need to do anything? How do I make this Warning go away?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TellurideTom according to the full message, you exceeded the company policy of $100 a day for meals on 3/22. That is why your risk level is medium. You were still able to submit the report, so now because of the over amount for meals, you report will need EEA Approval. You'll have to see if the report gets returned. 

Your other option would be to recall the report and adjust the amounts of one of the meals by itemizing $8.49 as personal since that is the amount you went over the $100 daily amount. 

If it were me, I would wait to see if the report gets returned to you or if it goes through. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TellurideTom Here is a link you might want to take a look at with some good information for end-users.  https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/end-user

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.