cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chadwickengler
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimbursement bank account billing address vs Concur Profile home address

I recently had to mark an expense as personal. The expense report was submitted. Usually, after about 1 week, my personal expense is drafted from my bank, but it has been several weeks and my personal expense has not been drafted yet. I updated my home address in Concur recently, but the corporate card still has my old mailing address, would that affect this process? How can I get a status of this or who to call to "push" the draft?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chadwickengler updating your home address shouldn't affect the banking information you have entered. 

So, when you mark a corporate card expense as personal, your company pays themselves back by withdrawing funds from your bank account? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chadwickengler

Yes, that is what has happened in the past. After the expense report is submitted as complete, about 3 to 4 days later, the system takes the funds from the account I have set up in the reimbursement section.

@chadwickengler gotcha. The company card address and home address shouldn't affect your bank draws. Have you tried speaking to someone in your Finance or Payroll department? They would be better equipped to help with this issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chadwickengler

Ok, thanks. I did not reach out to them yet. I'll do that. Thank you very much for your time.