cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ursula
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimburse to crew

Hi there,

I have a phone expense that relates to work. It has been debited from my personal account. How do I submit this on Concur so that I can get reimbursed for it?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ursula first thing I need to know to assist you is if you have been set up with an SAP Concur profile. Not the profile you created here on the SAP Concur Community, but a profile specifically for accessing SAP Concur Expense (also referred to as Concur Solutions using www.concursolutions.com). I'll await your reply on if you have an SAP Concur profile or not. 

If you aren't sure if your company has created this profile for you, I would recommend speaking with your direct manager since they should be set up themselves and will be the one approving your phone expense once submitted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ursula
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, hope you're well. I am actually submitting the expense for my boss. I am set up as her delegate. Thanks.