cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Region

How do I delete or change the Region on an account after it has been set up?

Thanks Kathy

Compassion International

Kathy Wenrich
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KW when you say "on an account" you are referring to a user profile, correct? 

To access a user account when logged in to SAP Concur, mouse over Administration in the upper right corner. Mouse over Company, then Company Admin. On the Company Admin screen, click User Administration. This screen allows you to search for users. I would enter the user's last name in the search field. To the right of the search field, you can specify some criteria. The field defaults, to Name, Email, Log in. I would change this to Last Name (exact match). Once you search, the results display below. Click the user's name. It will be a link. When the profile opens, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for the Region field. Make the change, then Save. 

Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks Kevin,

This isn't exactly what I'm referring to. This employee's account was set up and she's been using it for a short while. When set up, I think I chose Global in the Employee Group Configuration, rather than Corporate, since she is a USA based employee. On her report header, I see"Region", I see (RE604 - Global), I can't figure out how to remove this. It doesn't show this way on any of our other US based employees. Her country of residence is shown as United States on her account admin page. 

Kathy Wenrich