cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anjeffreys
Occasional Member - Level 2

Red Flag error

Hi,

I'm tryng to submit a report and after submission I get an "Alert" saying: At leas one required field in this report lacks data. A red exception flag marks the expense and a list identifies the field(s) to be filled out. Please provide a value and then submit the report.

The issue is, there are no red flags on my report.  3 Yellow Alerts asking for justification in comments for hotel room costs, which have comments, but no red flages.  

How do i fix this?  Thank you!

anjeffreys_0-1662569815324.png

1 Solution
Solution
anjeffreys

That worked, thank you!

Still weird that the redflag didn't show anywhere to be able to identify, but very greatful for the help in letting me know where to go to fix it!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anjeffreys everything looks correct to me. Can you try logging out and back in then try to submit the report? Let me know if that doesn't work. If it doesn't, do you mind if I try to submit?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
anjeffreys

Hi Kevin, i've tried several times and once again now to submit, still not working.

I'm happy to have you give it a try!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anjeffreys I had the same issue. There is some sort of bug happening. I've posted internally and provide the details. I'll see if they can find the issue and let you know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anjeffreys Good news! The issue has been discovered. If you go to your report and open up the Airfare expense in the amount of $488.92, you will see a field that is required. See screenshot. Apparently when you select Non-Customer Travel, a new field appears where you must select which type of non-customer travel it is. Just select something for this field and you should be good to go. 

KevinD_0-1663180802899.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
anjeffreys

That worked, thank you!

Still weird that the redflag didn't show anywhere to be able to identify, but very greatful for the help in letting me know where to go to fix it!

thouse
New Member - Level 1

Why can't Concur fix the software so users like this one and me don't have to hunt through each expense?  I have about 30 line items and this error is preventing me from submitting.  So you're now asking users to spend additional time to find the issue that the software knows but won't overtly identify to the user.  How is this making things more efficient?

jborchn

I am experiencing the same Red Flag error on all my reports and cannot get to clear.  I have logged out and back in as well.  Can you assist?

jlynn434
New Member - Level 1

I am also experiencing this issue...there are no red flags and no link in any header that I can click on. PLEASE ADVISE.