cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markfinl
New Member - Level 1

Receiving email regarding old expense

Hi I keep receiving emails for telling me I need to submit a receipt for a 2014 expense. There is no open expense on my account from that long ago. How can I get these emails to stop coming to me?

5 REPLIES 5
silverlining
New Member - Level 1

Having same issue.  How do I remove old expenses that have already been settled to stop the e-mails?

silverlining, if you are unable to select and delete then your company Concur admin should be able to delete them for you.  You should get a message letting you know an item cannot be deleted. Many companies will not allow card transactions, e-receipts and/or itineraries to be deleted.  If you are sure you expense or do not need, like a cancelled trip, let your admin know and they can take care of it for you.  Anything you personally uploaded you can delete.

DLamont
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Markfinl, so you do not have any expenses showing in "Available Expenses" or any unsubmitted expense reports?  Do you have a company issued credit card? Does the email state anything about company card or card transactions?  Does it say there is an unsubmitted report or does it refer to a receipt specifically? 

Some emails are Concur generated based on settings in your Profile and other settings are set by your Concur Admin.  To check your email settings (Professional Version) go to Profile, Expense Settings, Expense Preferences and see if the second or last line below are selected - note these would refer to credit cards that have card charges importing to Concur:

dlamont_1-1673982164844.png

Also, try forwarding the email to your company Concur Admin, they might be able to tell you why the email is generating, or track it down for you.

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markfinl I do see a report in your account with expenses on a corporate card that date back to 2016. You'll like get emails about these even if you clear up the 2014 issue. 

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the email you are receiving about the expense? I'd like to see the wording. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markfinl update...I checked your account and I see several corporate card charges that are showing as User Hidden, which means you deleted these back in 2014. I believe the only way to stop receiving the emails is to get these released and add them to a report. 

You'll need to speak with the team at your company in charge of assigning corporate cards.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.