cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexis
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts not processed in mobile app

I've been trying to upload receipts on the mobile app since yesterday, and they remain stuck in the "being processed" state (or rather the french equivalent "Traitement en cours"). 

It has been working for 1 or 2 after some time, but most remain in this state since yesterday. 

They are also impossible to delete. 

Any known issue or way to solve?

Addendum: since my message, my receipts have been eventually processed. Don't know if anyone did something. 

I'm only having 2 expenses stuck in that state now (which can be deleted, but I cannot do that given their status "being processed"...)

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alexis have you tried force quitting the app and also shutting down your phone and rebooting? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Alexis

This did not work. 

As mentionned in my earlier post, most of my receipts were eventually processed except 2, who entered the state "processing error" after few days, which allowed me to delete them. 

we can close the topic, thanks for the help!

Winch
New Member - Level 2

I am also experiencing this issue since Friday. I have 5 receipts stuck processing. I cant delete them. Restarted my phone, no fix. I signed out, no fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled app, no fix. Anybody find a solution?

theck99

Half a year later same issue, receipts stuck in "Analyzing". Force app to close and rebooting doesn't solve issue.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theck99 we had a small degradation on Monday. Issue should be fixed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
theck99

Receipts eventually processed. I never had this happen before so I was looking for forum insight. Thank you for your response.