cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phreadd123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts not being recognized - terrible product!

I attached my receipts to three expenses.  They show as "pdf" in the receipt window.  However, when I submit my expense, it prompts me to upload the receipt!  It's already uploaded.  If I click on the pdf icon, the receipt opens, so I know it's attached.

Secondly, when I am scrolling through the expenses with the arrows at the top, occasionally, it will start "New Expense"!  I didn't click New Expense!  When I hit cancel, it sends me back to the list of expenses in random order! 

Thirdly, when entering taxes for hotel stays, I entered three taxes.  I had a type-o and my total  itemizations didn't match the total.  I was off $.06 cents.  Now, when I look at the charges, Concur grouped the three taxes together, so I need to open my calculator, add up the three taxes to see the sum co compare to the line item sum.

Has anyone at Concur/SAP even used this product?  It's a terrible product.  My blood pressure shoots through the roof just thinking of doing expenses.  I hate this product.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phreadd123 see my responses in red.

I attached my receipts to three expenses.  They show as "pdf" in the receipt window.  However, when I submit my expense, it prompts me to upload the receipt!  It's already uploaded.  If I click on the pdf icon, the receipt opens, so I know it's attached. Can you provide me the name of this expense report so I can look at it and see if the same issue happens to me, please? 

Secondly, when I am scrolling through the expenses with the arrows at the top, occasionally, it will start "New Expense"!  I didn't click New Expense!  When I hit cancel, it sends me back to the list of expenses in random order! Can you provide a screenshot of the "arrows at the top", please? Are you referring to the sort arrows? I've not ever seen this happen or heard of it happening to anyone else, so I'd like to try and recreate the issue.

Thirdly, when entering taxes for hotel stays, I entered three taxes.  I had a type-o and my total  itemizations didn't match the total.  I was off $.06 cents.  Now, when I look at the charges, Concur grouped the three taxes together, so I need to open my calculator, add up the three taxes to see the sum co compare to the line item sum. If you were off by .06 either above or below, you just need to go into the itemization for the combined taxes and adjust the amount by .06. The system tells you how much you are either over or under, so just adjust the amount of the tax based on what the system shows you. Did I miss something in your description of this scenario?

Has anyone at Concur/SAP even used this product?  It's a terrible product.  My blood pressure shoots through the roof just thinking of doing expenses.  I hate this product. I've used the product. 🙂 I had to learn the new interface and nuances just like everyone else. In fact, this is my second Interface change since I've been at SAP Concur, so I've been through the UI learning curve twice. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
phreadd123
Occasional Member - Level 1

I just typed my whote reply and I can't see where to insert a screen shot and now my update was lost.  Un freaking believable.  You tech companies think you are so smart.  You are a freaking joke.