cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tkshibu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt with time stamp

I accidentally uploaded two receipts from my mobile when I was doing an expense report. I want to delete the remaining receipts because I don't need them, but I get an error that receipts with timestamps cannot be deleted. Is there a way to remove it somehow?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tkshibu I researched this and timestamped receipts cannot be deleted out of the system. I don't know why they cannot. I wasn't able to find an explanation. I take it these receipt images are related to E-Bunsho. 

What you can do is attach the receipts to the report as a whole (not to a specific entry). This way they will be removed from where you currently see them. 

Go to your expense report and you should either see a link that says Receipts or Manage Attachments. Whichever you see, click it. You should see an option to attach. Using this method attaches to the report header, not to a specific entry.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tkshibu

Kevin Dorsey
Thank you for the reply.
Please let me know the details of how to attach this receipt, which cannot be deleted and is no longer needed, to the entire report.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tkshibu just open your expense report. Do not select any of the entries. You will either see a Receipts link or a Manage Attachments link (depending on which UI you are using). Click this link. You should see an option to attach in the drop down. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tkshibu

Thank you.
I found the link, but is it possible to attach it to the report that has already been settled?
If the settlement has already been completed with another receipt, is it necessary to replace it with a receipt that cannot be deleted?