cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roja_PP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt upload does not work - error code: 16d46345-6219-4c37-92d6-38bdfb7f7af7

I can't upload the receipt to finalise my expense report. I always get this error code: 16d46345-6219-4c37-92d6-38bdfb7f7af7

2 Solutions
Solution
Roja_PP

The tool says that the upload was successful but in the end I still get the error code and can't submit my expense report because it says that the receipt needs to be uploaded.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Roja_PP Hello there. I wanted to try and recreate the error, so I went into your report and looked at the receipt images you have. I see the same receipt several times. I selected the most recent and attached it. I didn't get an error. I'm not sure what happened in your case. Maybe a browser cache issue. 

Anyway, double-check the receipt attached to the Agency Fees and make sure it is the correct image. I believe it is since the amounts and dates match up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Raajanns
New Member - Level 2

There is a possibility that the line item was submitted via mobile and you are trying to upload the receipt via desktop version... Or vice-versa.. it might not work... Try using the same mode to upload the receipt as well.

Roja_PP

I uploaded the item with desktop and also tried to submit it via desktop.

Solution
Roja_PP

The tool says that the upload was successful but in the end I still get the error code and can't submit my expense report because it says that the receipt needs to be uploaded.

Roja_PP

Thank you now it works and I can see that you uploaded the receipt.

Raajanns
New Member - Level 2

Are you trying to upload the receipt against the line item or at the general receipt section on the expense home page?

Is it happening for just one item or for all items?

Did you try deleting the line item and re-enter it?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Roja_PP Hello there. I wanted to try and recreate the error, so I went into your report and looked at the receipt images you have. I see the same receipt several times. I selected the most recent and attached it. I didn't get an error. I'm not sure what happened in your case. Maybe a browser cache issue. 

Anyway, double-check the receipt attached to the Agency Fees and make sure it is the correct image. I believe it is since the amounts and dates match up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.