cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skwerl77
New Member - Level 1

Receipt for Agent Fee

I need a receipt for the $5.00 agent fee for booking a recent trip. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there a way to download or print out this receipt?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
NickyJackson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi. Did you find out where the receipt is? Thanks. 

clmattinglyPHS

No.

@NickyJackson 

is your company requiring a receipt for this expense type? Usually for such a small amount, a receipt isn't required. Did you get an e-receipt for the booking you did through the agent? If so, check that as it might show the agent fee. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NickyJackson

Hi. Yes we need to receipt it and there is no mention in the booking confirmation of a booking fee. We book through Concur so was expecting to find a solution here as all my co-workers are now in the same situation and we can not find anyone to provide us with these booking fee receipts. Its a regular expense and we can only affidavit for ad-hock expenses - not routinely.

@NickyJackson have you reached out to the travel agency that your company uses and asked them about it? 

Also, and this is merely a suggestion, is speak with your Finance Department and ask them if it would be possible to not require a receipt for Agent Fees. The fees are usually pretty small. Lots of our customers do not require receipts for expenses under $25 for cash and anywhere from $50-$75 for company card transactions. 

From what you described, it sounds like trying to track down a receipt for these fees is causing a lot more work for you. This might also be something you mention to your Finance Department. Maybe if they know that you aren't getting receipts for these fees, they might be able to make a new policy.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
clmattinglyPHS

I appreciate the follow-up as it has been well over a year since I posted this question. I train new companies that we acquisition on Concur. This question was brought up in the midst of my first training with the app. Our company decided not to book trips through Concur for cost reasons so this situation has not cropped up again. I know our staff do submit receipts for parking, which can be less than $5.00, and believe the expectation is to always attach receipts.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Have you looked at the receipt for the travel that created the fee?  Our airfare receipts show the airfare and then the fee on the same receipt.  If it's on the same report, you can reference that expense for the receipt or just attach twice.

Nancy Murray
Agfa