cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewmurdoch
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt/Expense matching issue

Hi All

When on the 'Manage Expenses' page in Concur (using the website) if I drag an invoice/receipt from my computer hard drive onto the red 'Upload New Receipt' box an image of the receipt appears to the right of the red box, but the same receipt does not appear in the list under 'Available Expenses' hence I can't match the receipt to an expense... so whats the trick to getting receipts in that list? I can get receipts into the list if I take an image of them using the phone app. Is this the only way? Seems a little clunky if so  Any help hugely appreciated.

Stewart Kelly

Murdoch University

Western Australia

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stewmurdoch the image will not go into Available Expenses. It will go into your Available Receipts though. Then when on your expense report and you want to attach a receipt to the entry, you click Add Receipt. On the window that opens, you should see the image you uploaded. Here you can select it and match/attach it to the entry. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stewmurdoch the image will not go into Available Expenses. It will go into your Available Receipts though. Then when on your expense report and you want to attach a receipt to the entry, you click Add Receipt. On the window that opens, you should see the image you uploaded. Here you can select it and match/attach it to the entry. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stewmurdoch
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cheers Kevin!

Stewart.

SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi

is there anyway to get the receipt/images into the area where it can get automatically matched?  Would sending the receipts to receipts@concur.com work?

The reason I ask is that we moved credit cards recently but has taken 3 months to get the feed into concur and so we have a large number of transactions that need to be put into claims etc and I want to see if there is a smart way to do this?    Also, is there a training video on the MATCH and UNMATCH process?    Any guidance much appreciated.

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

You would need to be licensed for ExpenseIt to be able to submit receipt images to Available Expenses via email.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SharronL receipts sent to receipts@concur.com to do not get matched automatically. Only E-receipts and receipts processed by ExpenseIt will auto-match. 

There isn't any video about matching that I know of. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin

SharronL
Routine Member - Level 1

Thank you for clarifying Kevin.