cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

RESOLVED -- PLEASE READ! SAP Concur Outage 6/13/2022 -- 3:05pm PST

Hello everyone. There have been several posts, as you all can see, about not being able to log in, cannot see expenses, cannot perform some administrative functions, etc. 

There was an outage today that likely was the cause of you not being able to use the system. As I was scrolling through this forum, I thought I should make a post to make sure everyone that comes here today knows there was an outage and that they still may see some undesired system behavior. 

I felt it would be a better use of my time to make one post instead of trying to reply to everyone individually when my answer to all the posts would have been the same. Work smarter, not harder...right? 

Anyway, you may still experience issues with SAP Concur, so be prepared for that. I have not received any internal communication about the outage and where we are with resolving the issue. I'm sure your site administrators will be notified. If I hear anything, I will be sure to update my post.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
19 REPLIES 19
denders
Occasional Member - Level 1

URGENT!!! The Concur Expense/Upload Receipt Image function is NOT working at all. I tried it 5 times since the outage/restoration today.

lauradora

Current status shows it's fixed, but I still don't have access to Expense. Please advise. 

SSTEWART5

I don't have access either, I go into Concur and it only gives me the option for travel not for invoices.

denders

Same here. I hope this gets fixed soon or I won't get reimbursed for another year!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denders I looked at your profile and I see you were able to get your report submitted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
denders

I submitted it without uploading 2 receipts, since I could not. I have not checked Concur today.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lauradora are you still having the issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
m_zalasky

Hi Kevin,

We are having issues today with logging into Concur Expense. End users are receiving the following error-

m_zalasky_0-1655219997397.png

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Meghan Zalasky

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@m_zalasky have users try clearing their browser cache and/or try logging in with a different browser. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Skurtz31
Occasional Member - Level 2

@m_zalasky there were service issues with both Expense and Request yesterday. Do you check the "Service Status (North America)" page? It's located at the bottom left of the SAP Home Page screen. It will tell you what modules are affected and what their current status is. 

Skurtz31_0-1655248775978.png

Suzanne
IrisXiao
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, I can't access to the expense just for now, I was editing my expense report and suddenly there is an error, when I enter concur again, it only gives me the option for travel not for expense or reports. But I have checked that the service status is fine for China region. I don't know how to solve this issue. Could you help me?

NTS
Routine Member - Level 2

Hello @KevinD 

in our case we don't have any issue regarding user log in, what we have is a big issue with expense lists.

There are many values updated in some lists that are not selectable in Concur Web however they are selectable in Concur APP, if we select those values in Mobile APP we can't save the expense  modification.

Is this issue related to the outage?

ronniefranck
New Member - Level 2

I have multiple (16) expenses not showing anymore, they disappeared during outage and are not reappearing. Therefore I cannot expense them.. affected dates are 6/7 to 6/11

please help, I need to submit those expenses

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone. For those who have posted about still having issues, whether it be expenses not showing, Concur Expense tab not showing, etc. I can only guess that these are related to the outage that occurred. Unfortunately these types of issues are ones that I can provide a simple fix for. These should be submitted to SAP Concur Support so they can track it appropriately and look into the issue to provide you a more definite cause and the resolution. 

Things like expenses that disappeared or Expense no longer showing are behind the scenes and technical issues that I don't have the ability to look into.

So, if you are still having issues, please submit the issue to SAP Concur Support. If you log in to SAP Concur and go to Help in the upper right corner, select Contact Support. If you do not have this option, then the person at your company that is your site administrator will need to submit the issue on your behalf. One good place to find your internal help teams is by looking in the Company Notes section on the home screen of SAP Concur when you log in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Simon1521_
New Member - Level 2

Can you share if this also effects the mobile app- many users with android are experiencing difficulties capturing receipt images- when they take a picture of the receipt it's processing for an extended amount of time, and the image does not load on the mobile device.

Skurtz31
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi. Per the Service Status detail, the mobile platform was not affected. It was only Expense and Request.

Skurtz31_0-1655309034467.png

Suzanne
Rafaela

Is the problem resolved? I still can't see my expenses

dkohl123650

I submitted my expense on 6-11-22. my supervisor approved it but it still shows not approved or  processed. We have tried calling but no one is returning our calls. who can I speak with to resolve this issue?

sattuji201

I hope this gets fixed soon or I won't get reimbursed for another year!

teatv.ltd

hellodear.in