cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alwyngeorge06
Occasional Member - Level 1

Quick Expense / Mileage Grid in Concur New UI

Is there any way to activate mileage grid in the concur new UI for claimer ?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alwyngeorge06 This feature is not included with the new UI and according to our internal documentation, this feature will not be added. The reason is that this feature has such low usage. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alwyngeorge06 This feature is not included with the new UI and according to our internal documentation, this feature will not be added. The reason is that this feature has such low usage. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cathsnt

Hello,

My client in UK is very upset that this feature is not available: fuel for mileage cannot be implemented.

Is there any other way to implement fuel for mileage for UK?

Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cathsnt I'm not sure we are speaking about the same thing. I was talking about the Mileage Grid which was a feature to allow users to enter multiple mileage line items at one time on their expense report. Fuel for mileage is typically an expense type our customers use to allow employees to enter a line item for Fuel/Gas/Petrol when they purchase it for rental cars or company cars. 

You can absolutely configure a Fuel for Mileage expense type. In fact, customers can implement any expense type that they want.

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cathsnt

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your quick  feedback. 

My questions was not complete. I was talking about the UK fuel for mileage configuration that uses the quick expense grid. See the link below

UK Fuel for Mileage Configuration_.pdf (sapjam.com)

Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cathsnt I wasn't able to open the pdf. It said access denied, which is odd since I am an employee. Who is the client you are working with? Are you doing their implementation?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey