cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlwllms
Occasional Member - Level 1

Questionable charge

I have a charge on my corporate card/Concur from Hilton Garden Inn in Covington, LA on 10/05/2022 in the amount of $147.80. I did not stay at this hotel and do not remember making this booking (I also typically receive confirmations and receipts in which I did not from this hotel). I stayed in Covington beginning 10/4/2022 but stayed at the Renaissance Inn (you can see that charge on my account dated 10/04/2022 which is legitimate),

I called Hilton Garden Inn and was told that I was charged one night for a no-show fee and that the hotel was booked through Expedia. I only use Concur to book my corporate travel so would have only used the Concur system. However, I did call Expedia and they were unable to locate the booking. I called Citibank and they gave me the transaction number of 382278311768970 and said that I could dispute the charge but it would be quicker to go through Concur to dispute.

Could you please assist me to see if the Hilton Garden Inn in Covington was indeed booked by and forgotten by me for 10/04 (charge on 10/05 but reservation would have started on 10/04)? If it was, I will pay it as a personal expense. If it was not, I would like your assistance with this as I positively did not book through Expedia with my corporate card as the hotel said.

Thank you,

Teresa Williams

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlwllms SAP Concur doesn't handle disputes, so if you absolutely only use Concur Travel for bookings, I would suggest you contact your company's travel agency as they fulfill all reservations. They would have a record of it if you booked through Concur Travel. If they have no record, then you would need to dispute the charge with Citibank.

P.S. for future posts, I would recommend not providing any of your personal information (phone number and email). As the site manager I have access to your email should a need arise for me to reach out to you personally. I'm going to delete those items from your post.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlwllms SAP Concur doesn't handle disputes, so if you absolutely only use Concur Travel for bookings, I would suggest you contact your company's travel agency as they fulfill all reservations. They would have a record of it if you booked through Concur Travel. If they have no record, then you would need to dispute the charge with Citibank.

P.S. for future posts, I would recommend not providing any of your personal information (phone number and email). As the site manager I have access to your email should a need arise for me to reach out to you personally. I'm going to delete those items from your post.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.