cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RebeccaTodd
Occasional Member - Level 2

Query unclear receipt as a delegate with another user

Hello again,

I would like to find out if there's a way of querying an unclear receipt with another user. Here's the scenario:

I submit expenses on behalf of another user. They have uploaded a train receipt via the app however it appears to have cropped the photo so the amount is missed off. It will be rejected by the company without the full details visible as it doesn't comply with company policy. Is there a way I can query this receipt via Concur - so my exec can correct things within the system, rather than take it offline and go via email which can make it harder to cross reference.

This receipt hasn't been attached to a claim yet, it's awaiting processing. But I don't want to do this knowing it will be rejected anyway - better to query it before attaching I think. 

Can anyone advise how I can query this receipt with the user please? Any way of doing this within Concur?

Best wishes and thank you

Rebecca

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RebeccaTodd if you submit on behalf of this user, no query is necessary as you will have access to all the receipts they have uploaded and their reports so you can make the edits yourself. The exception to this is if your exec didn't give you submit permissions when they made you their delegate.

Most likely they would allow you to submit, so you should be able to open the report that has the expense/receipt in question and make the changes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RebeccaTodd

Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 19.36.11.png

Hi there, thanks so much Kevin, I'm not sure quite what you mean. Attached is the receipt in question as I have it on Concur. As you can see the photo is cropped and the amount is missing so I can't enter it into the system. I've checked and I don't seem to be able to edit the photo to take off the crops that Concur added. I'm wondering if there's anyway I can flag this receipt as insufficient with the user I'm submitting for, via Concur to ask them to retake it. Or do I need to do this away from the tool, via email. It looks like there isn't a way but thought I would check in here first.

Thanks again - sorry, I'm so new to this tool so I'm aware I'm not always very clear! 🙂 

@RebeccaTodd SAP Concur does not have any option to edit receipts that are attached. You won't be able to flag the expense, so you will need to email or call the person you submit on behalf of to let them know they need to retake the photo.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RebeccaTodd

Many thanks Kevin! Happy New Year.