cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobkvjr
New Member - Level 1

Purchasing card transaction showing on my T&E card expenses

Why has P-Card transactions begin to show on my Travel and Expense card site. The CC numbers are totally different. Why can't I call someone to speak about this issue, and I am forced to here to plead for an answer?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobkvjr I just went into your SAP Concur account to take a look. I didn't see any expenses at all in your Available Expenses area. Without these, I cannot really provide any guidance.

As to why you cannot speak to someone, your company has decided to handle SAP Concur issues internally and from what I see when I signed into your site, they didn't provide a contact number or email for Expense issues. It appears they only have contact details for Travel issues. 

Anyway, when you said P-Card transactions showing on your Travel and Expense card site, I took that to mean within SAP Concur Expense. Is that correct? If so, I'm not seeing any transactions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.