cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnster
Occasional Member - Level 1

Problems with Receipts from the Mobile App all of a sudden not making it to my concur expenses?

Problems with Receipts from the Mobile App all of a sudden not making it to my concur expenses? All so wondering if there is anyway to recover those receipt photos I thought were being recorded as usual? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @johnster 

Are the Receipts still visible in the mobile app?

Do you have ExpenseIt? i.e. are you creating an Expense when you capture the image or just a receipt?

johnster
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have just been using to capture receipts and it had been working great that way for a long time so I usually count on it. Just recently it stopped working in that I don’t have the last few receipts. I have now turned on the back up option. So I curious why it stopped working even if I can’t get back what I lost. It was always so convenient. Thanks, John

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johnster to better provide assistance, can you please tell me how you are capturing receipts? Does your mobile app camera icon say "ExpenseIt" or "Camera". You should turn on the Save receipts to Photos option in the app as a safety net. From the app home screen, click the three blue lines in the upper left. Select Settings. You will see the option there.

As for recovering, I don't believe that will be possible.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.