cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharsali
New Member - Level 1

Problem in adding a bank account

I am having trouble adding a bank account for reimbursement. I've looked up where to do it in the help section and it is says 'Profile > Profile Settings > Bank Information', but I don't have that option in my settings, there is no bank information tab or link for me to click on. Are there any work-arounds for this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sharsali the instructions to add bank information are generic instructions for our customers using Expense Pay. Your company is not using this feature, that is why you don't have Bank Information as an option. If you log into SAP Concur you will see a Company Notes section on the home screen. The Company Notes has a Read More option to expand the notes. Click Read More, scroll down until you see some options for help. I believe there a link to a wiki for Concur Expense. That is your best option for getting help with your issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sharsali the instructions to add bank information are generic instructions for our customers using Expense Pay. Your company is not using this feature, that is why you don't have Bank Information as an option. If you log into SAP Concur you will see a Company Notes section on the home screen. The Company Notes has a Read More option to expand the notes. Click Read More, scroll down until you see some options for help. I believe there a link to a wiki for Concur Expense. That is your best option for getting help with your issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sharsali
New Member - Level 1

Thank you @KevinD . This was helpful and I was able to update the banking information.