cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWright
Occasional Member - Level 1

Print report in date order

How can I print a report in date order so it matches the credit card report.  (Even if it's in most recent to latest for the month)  I am in the standard version of concur.  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DWright with your expense report open, you should see on the left the line items. You will see some columns, one if which is the date. If you click the column heading for Date, it will sort the report either earliest to latest or vice versa. You can try sorting, then printing. Before printing, you can view the report details that will be printed. This way you can check and see if the date sorting transfers to the printed report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DWright
Occasional Member - Level 1

I can view the report in date order but haven't been able to find a way to print in date order.   Can't believe that option ins not available.  The categories are less important to our way of reporting, need it to be in date order.  If anyone can help, I would sure appreciate it.  We have Standard Concur.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

My experience has been that the report prints by category, then date within the category, but not by date first.

Nancy Murray
Agfa