cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akshata
Occasional Member - Level 2

Posting failed 707 (FF)

Hi,

One of our expense reports have got failed due to the following error- Tax entered incorrect (code HE, amount x.xxx), correct x.xxx HUF. Can you please help us know how can this be resolved?

Thanks and regards,

Akshata

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Akshata did anyone open the report and try to update the tax?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Akshata

Hi Kevin,

No, nobody has done that. I had raised a support case too in this regard, but did not received a satisfactory answer.

Regards,

Akshata

Cris_Mira
Super User
Super User

Hello

I had this error when the integration occurs with SAP ICS and the reason was the VAT tax code needed configuration on Concur side. Please check VAT on SAP side (transaction FTXP) and see how VAT code HE is configurated. Depending on that, you may need to configurate on Concur side the SAP condition type of HE or the GL account code.

Try to obtain this document:

Tax configuration for the SAP Integration with Concur Solutions published by Concur

It may help you. It has these use case descriptions.

Akshata

Thank you Cris. I will check with my SAP team on the VAT setup in SAP. Can you please share the document you mentioned, or the link to it?

Thanks and regards,

Akshata