cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egonzalez40
Occasional Member - Level 1

Populated error type in expense report

Hello all, I have a payment expense type that populated " out of pocket" when the expense was paid by a company travel card. Can someone please help in how to change the expense type to " Travel Card USB" ? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egonzalez40 for about 99% of our customers, they do not allow employees to select this payment type. This payment type will appear for imported company card transactions. Likely, the card transaction was already submitted.

Is this expense in question an Air, Car or Hotel expense? If so, then it is an itinerary item. If you go back and look at previously submitted reports, you will probably find the company card transaction. I've seen this exact scenario several times and nine times out of ten, the company card transaction was already submitted.

Give that a try and let me know if you find the company card transaction. If you do, then the item in question can be deleted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egonzalez40 for about 99% of our customers, they do not allow employees to select this payment type. This payment type will appear for imported company card transactions. Likely, the card transaction was already submitted.

Is this expense in question an Air, Car or Hotel expense? If so, then it is an itinerary item. If you go back and look at previously submitted reports, you will probably find the company card transaction. I've seen this exact scenario several times and nine times out of ten, the company card transaction was already submitted.

Give that a try and let me know if you find the company card transaction. If you do, then the item in question can be deleted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
egonzalez40
Occasional Member - Level 1

thank you Kevin! This was a car rental expense. I found the transaction for the company card and it was changed to Travel Card USB so i cna submit now. Once again, thank you for the information!