cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenBrouwer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car mileage date selection

LS,

When I select the date of the travel, I clearly select june 3rd, but when saving the expense, it saves it as March 6th. The error is persistent. I cannot save an expense to the third of june.

Hope my report here helps and let me know ifyou had it too, or if I can provide more information.

Kind regards Bne

6 REPLIES 6
BenBrouwer

So the month and day seem to be switched when saving.  Seems like a clear code bug to me.

Regards Ben

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BenBrouwer where are you located? Which country?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BenBrouwer

I am in the Netherlands

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BenBrouwer I'm looking at one of your expense reports and it appears the issue has been resolved. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BenBrouwer

Hi Kevin, no it didnt resolve, or I dont know, maybe it did by now. But at the time, I worked around it. Regards Ben

BenBrouwer

BenBrouwer_0-1663925020072.png

I tried again to book on the 3rd of june.  This time I could get the record to stick on the third, so that seems different then last time. Last time, there was no way I could get it to stick on the third.

However there is only one way to save the entry, which is to use the button new expense, after which you get a popup, if you wish to save your entry. I would expect the save button to be bottom left.

Once I do that, it looks like this.

BenBrouwer_1-1663925258667.png

It appers to be a bit random if you get the buttons at the bottom left. I cant see what the criterium is for the buttons to appear.