cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car Mileage - Project/Order# Window

I'm attempting to submit a reimbursement expense report for travel using personal car mileage but the Project/Order# window is not giving me an option to enter anything. It says "Please answer Y or N" but anything entered is cleared as soon as I click out of the text box. I've refreshed and attempted at different times; still the same result.

Leez_0-1664379785476.jpeg

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leez from looking at your company's set up, the combination you selected for Company Code and Cost Center only allows N to be entered into that field. Those are what we call connected fields where what you select in Field 1 determines what can be selected in Field 2, etc. So, try typing the letter N in that field and see if it appears to select.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leez from looking at your company's set up, the combination you selected for Company Code and Cost Center only allows N to be entered into that field. Those are what we call connected fields where what you select in Field 1 determines what can be selected in Field 2, etc. So, try typing the letter N in that field and see if it appears to select.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Leez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you. That seems to be the case so I'll submit it as is and hope for the best.