cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marithompson1
Occasional Member - Level 3

Pending report

Hi 

Can you please advise me how to obtain a report for expenses that are pending on approvals?

I have not used this report for a long time, and I visited today, the whole report page looks so different and I don't know how to look for the report.

Thanking you for your help!

1 Solution
Solution
marithompson1

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your reply. I must have had a panic moment, and I have found the report where I usually pull out, which is to go to "Process Claims", then change the first field to "Approval Status", then leave the next field to "Equals", then third field to "Pending Cost Object Approval". When I press "Go" button, it will pull out a list of claims that are with Budget Holders for their approval.

I don't know if I can do the same thing from Reporting, but I am happy with the current solution.

Thank you, Kevin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marithompson1 to be sure we are on the same page, literally...can you provide me a screenshot of the report page you are referring to that looks different, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
marithompson1

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your reply. I must have had a panic moment, and I have found the report where I usually pull out, which is to go to "Process Claims", then change the first field to "Approval Status", then leave the next field to "Equals", then third field to "Pending Cost Object Approval". When I press "Go" button, it will pull out a list of claims that are with Budget Holders for their approval.

I don't know if I can do the same thing from Reporting, but I am happy with the current solution.

Thank you, Kevin.