cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giabart1977
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending card transaction

hi All,

I have a pending card transaction with 0€ value for lodging but I also have the correct card transaction for my lodging from the hotel. I cannot match them because I cannot locate the "match" button anywhere. What should I do now?

thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giabart1977 if you are using our new UI the match button is gone. It is now the Combine button. You should be able to click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. On the next screen (Manage Expenses), scroll to the Available Expenses section. Select both of the items you wish to match using the little checkbox. You should see the Combine button activate. If you don't see the button here, then don't worry about the pending item. The credit card transaction is the most important and the only item of the two required to be submitted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giabart1977 if you are using our new UI the match button is gone. It is now the Combine button. You should be able to click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. On the next screen (Manage Expenses), scroll to the Available Expenses section. Select both of the items you wish to match using the little checkbox. You should see the Combine button activate. If you don't see the button here, then don't worry about the pending item. The credit card transaction is the most important and the only item of the two required to be submitted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.