cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ANS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending card transaction - more than 2 weeks

I still wait for Card Transaction from American Express Card to my Concour to finally get my money reimbursed from the Company..

What is wrong here on Concur backend? (Amex mentioned no issue on their side.)

1 Solution
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You should contact your Concur admin to make sure your card is associated with your account.  We have a specific company ID for our Amex and if that is missing, the charge is hidden in Concur and cannot be pushed to your account.  The Admin can look for unassigned charges in Concur and see what the issue is.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You should contact your Concur admin to make sure your card is associated with your account.  We have a specific company ID for our Amex and if that is missing, the charge is hidden in Concur and cannot be pushed to your account.  The Admin can look for unassigned charges in Concur and see what the issue is.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
ANS

sorry pressed wrong button, no solution till now. previously everything worked. why now my card should not be connected?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ANS did the transactions ever come in to your SAP Concur account? Please let me know so I can take a look to see if they are hidden. You can also try reaching out to your Finance or Accounting departments as they are usually the ones involved with assigning corporate cards. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ANS

no did not