cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwang76
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending audit review

Hi, 

I have got some money stuck with "pending audit review" for more than a week.

I recall the expense and redo it again, it is still with "pending audit review".

On my previous expense audit trail this audit review was passed by " B02PTB48, A"

I have no idea who this guy is, really need help to speed this up. i am on another trip now, and will have even more money stuck on this expenses reports.

please help.

Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cwang76 Thanks for reaching out. I see that you report was approved by the auditor and is now pending Manager Approval. Do you see the same?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @cwang76 

This status will mean that the expense reports are awaiting compliance audit. The expense reports will remain in this status until the auditors (there may be more besides B02PTB48) receive hard copies ( where applicable) and are able to review the expense report(s) using the applicable controls.

If the reports are in this state longer than you expect, I would suggest raising an internal support case/ asking your Concur administrator. They should be able provide more insights on whether there is something you can do to speed up the review process.

Hope this helps.

Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cwang76 Thanks for reaching out. I see that you report was approved by the auditor and is now pending Manager Approval. Do you see the same?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cwang76
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you! yes finally, it seems a lot of expense passed that stage today.