cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DM7
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Concur Audit

Its seems that whenever i submit expenses and they go to concur audit the process seems to take longer and longer. I'm currently waiting 8 days now and already have other expenses to submit. Should it really take this long, it used to take only a couple of days. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. Yes, recently we have seen a bit of a back log with reports that are in the Audit team's queue. If it is taking several days, what you could do is reach out to the people at your company that give final approval. 

To find out who this is, go back into one of your older, paid expense reports. When you open it, click Details. From the menu options that appear, click Audit Trail. Here you should see all the actions that have occurred to the report and who carried out the action. If you look at the last approval where the status changed from Approved & In Accounting Review to Approved, it should show you the name of the person who did this. 

Ask this person if they can push your report through from Audit into the Processor queue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DavidSwainson

I'm having the same problem

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. Yes, recently we have seen a bit of a back log with reports that are in the Audit team's queue. If it is taking several days, what you could do is reach out to the people at your company that give final approval. 

To find out who this is, go back into one of your older, paid expense reports. When you open it, click Details. From the menu options that appear, click Audit Trail. Here you should see all the actions that have occurred to the report and who carried out the action. If you look at the last approval where the status changed from Approved & In Accounting Review to Approved, it should show you the name of the person who did this. 

Ask this person if they can push your report through from Audit into the Processor queue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DM7

Thank you, I have looked at the audit trail and it states Concur System, I reached out to my finance department who pushed through yesterday but nothing has changed and still at pending audit now at 9 days.