cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lhadolma
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transaction

I have a pending charge from a hotel from Jan. 24, 2024. Its been over a month and the charge is pending and i've double checked all reports and can't find any duplicate transaction if there is any. Can someone assist please. This is for someone else report. 

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lhadolma I can take a look, but since you are a delegate for about 17 people, I'll need to know the first name of the user. I can then find the right person off the list of those for whom you are a delegate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lhadolma

Report name: Nigeria Jan 2024,

The Envoy Y Sil Roa Hospitality - NGN 189,000.01

Lhadolma

The charge still shows as Pending and it's been over a month since the charge. If i wait any longer, the report will be tagged as a late submission.  Any assistance would be appreciated! 

Lhadolma

@KevinDIt might help if i actually tagged you in my comments. I've moved the expense in question 'The Envoy' to a new report so i could submit the report. It still shows as pending and the charge was from Jan. 24, 2024.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lhadolma yes, tagging does help. LOL. 

BTW...we recommend not posting a person's full name here in the Forums. I deleted the name from your post, but I did screenshot it. I'll take a look and see what I find. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lhadolma I looked at all the reports and I looked to see if there was a hidden transaction for that hotel, I didn't see anything. Has this user checked their credit card statement to see if there is a charge for this hotel on the statement? 

If there is a charge, then for some reason it didn't get included in the file that gets uploaded to SAP Concur. To ensure the charge gets paid, what you could do is submit this expense as Cash by changing the payment type. This will then allow the user to receive a reimbursement that they can then send in a payment directly to AMEX. Before doing this, I would get approval from your manager or someone in Finance or Payroll. Explain the situation so they know the card charge never came in. 

KevinD_0-1709829947857.png

On the expense entry itself, if you get approval to do what I explained, use the Comment field to also explain what the situation is. This is really about the only option you have, unless your Finance or Payroll departments tell you something different.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Iliana_Estrada
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue, I have two pending card transaction because it says its waiting a matching amount, and its been over a month and I cannot submit the report, I need help too, or should I start other topic? thanks.

Iliana Estrada.