cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jkimura
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pcard transactions are in as expense transactions.

How do I change this? I need my Pcard transactions to be able to be submitted under certain cost centers. 

1 Solution
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

From your question, I am assuming your company has the Pcard module (CBS) in Concur. This sounds like your card is not properly linked to the Pcard setup. For this to be fixed, you would have to reach out to your Concur Administrator - sorry, only they can update your card to the correct policy. If you do not know who that is, I would recommend starting with your supervisor or finance.

Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

From your question, I am assuming your company has the Pcard module (CBS) in Concur. This sounds like your card is not properly linked to the Pcard setup. For this to be fixed, you would have to reach out to your Concur Administrator - sorry, only they can update your card to the correct policy. If you do not know who that is, I would recommend starting with your supervisor or finance.

Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jkimura PCard transactions are similar to expense transactions. What is telling you that you cannot choose certain cost centers for the PCard transactions?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.