cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FLB81
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment with Amex employee card not registered in Concur Expend

I have paid with my Amex corporate card an hotel about one week ago and the payment has not been registered in Concur expense but in Amex count yes. How to solve ?

As I don't have access to Amex employee card when I'm trying to register and add expense.

Thanks

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FLB81 it is possible that the transaction has not yet uploaded into SAP Concur. Give it a few more days to appear. I've seen some people state that they have seen it take several days (7-10) for hotel expenses to appear in SAP Concur. If you don't see the transaction in a few more days, I recommend reaching out to your Finance Department to see if they can help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flowguru I looked at your profile and I see your company AMEX was assigned to you it the SAP Concur system yesterday, so that explains why you haven't been seeing transactions.  I also see your company only releases transactions going back 5 days from card assignment, so if you have transactions on your AMEX older than 5 days, they won't be coming in. You should speak to either your direct manager or the Finance Department and let them know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FLB81 it is possible that the transaction has not yet uploaded into SAP Concur. Give it a few more days to appear. I've seen some people state that they have seen it take several days (7-10) for hotel expenses to appear in SAP Concur. If you don't see the transaction in a few more days, I recommend reaching out to your Finance Department to see if they can help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
flowguru
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same problem, not seeing Corp Amex expenses.  The system won' t allow me to add independently.  How do we verify that this integration has occurred properly as waiting could put us in the position of being a late?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flowguru your company's Finance Department is the best place to get help with this. They are usually in charge of assigning corporate cards handling these types of issues. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flowguru I looked at your profile and I see your company AMEX was assigned to you it the SAP Concur system yesterday, so that explains why you haven't been seeing transactions.  I also see your company only releases transactions going back 5 days from card assignment, so if you have transactions on your AMEX older than 5 days, they won't be coming in. You should speak to either your direct manager or the Finance Department and let them know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Typically Amex takes 3-4 ays from the date the vender processes it to Amex.  If it appears in your Amex account, then give it 3-4 business days to appear in Concur.  If it doesn't, ask your admin to look at the transactions and see if the info for your card is correct on the Amex feed to Concur.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
flowguru
New Member - Level 1

Well it's been 10 days since the expense and it showed up in AMEX Last week... Who is the Admin?