cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevco
Occasional Member - Level 2

Payment authorization expired

Hi, I hope someone can help me or advise.  I have five payments awaiting payment - amounting to around £500 (a lot of money whe you are self employed) - They have been audited and were just waiting for manager's payment authorization.  The manager took too long and it was sent to the Area manager for approval - the area manager has been on holiday and their time has now expired as well.  What happens now - it says it has been sent to another manager - but I don't think there are any other managers for it to go too.  I have been waiting well over a month now for payment.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stevco I'd like to take a look at the report, however I cannot find your profile based on a gmail account and the company you listed here on your profile doesn't come up. If you could provide me some information that would help me find your SAP Concur profile, I would appreciate it. Maybe the company name you work for or a work email address. You can send it in a private message by clicking my username (KevinD) then clicking the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.