cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mschiavo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment Type

In the old UI, there were icons in the Payment Type. A blue icon was an itinerary. A green icon was a corporate credit card transaction. In the new UI, the icons are gone. Airfare booked through Concur now has "AMEX" under Payment Type (AMEX GBT is our TMC). Expenses charged to the corporate card also have "AMEX" under Payment Type (we use AMEX corporate cards). It's confusing, particularly for those who do not use their corporate card, because they see "AMEX" under Payment Type and think the wrong card was used for the transaction. For those who do use their corporate card, it difficult to tell if the transaction is just an itinerary or the credit card feed.

Is there a way to change it or to customize that field?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mschiavo I looked at your site travel segment payment types and nothing is mapped as a default. I wonder if that is the issue. You might want to consider setting the Default for Travel Segments/Itinerary Items to Pending Card Transaction to denote it is just a segment, not an actual card charge. However, this should be the default payment type for those with assigned corporate cards. 

Do you have someone who is experiencing this that I can look at? Feel free to send me their name in a private message. To send me a private message, click my username, then the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.